2019 Chevrolet Cruze MPG
As one of the only compact vehicles available with a diesel engine, the 2019 Chevy Cruze naturally delivers outstanding efficiency scores. Even with the entry-level gas engine, Chevrolet Cruze MPG ratings are competitive enough to deliver a total cruising range of up to 521 miles, so it’s an ideal model for those who prefer to keep driving instead of constantly stopping off at the gas station.
Read on to explore:
- Chevrolet Cruze Gas MPG
- Chevrolet Cruze Diesel MPG
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Features
Chevrolet Cruze Gas MPG
Fitted with LS, LT, and Premier trim levels, the Chevy Cruze’s 1.4L Turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine makes up to 153 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque for fleet-footed acceleration in the center of Orange Park and comfortable cruising on the highway between Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville Beach.
Six-speed transmission provides smooth shifts and up to:
- An EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway with both Sedan and Hatchback body configurations.
Chevrolet Cruze Diesel MPG
The available Chevy Cruze Diesel trim level features a 1.6L Turbo-Diesel ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine for up to 137 hp and a compelling 240 lb-ft of torque. Power comes on fast, and a cutting-edge nine-speed automatic transmission helps you make up to:
- An EPA-estimated 31 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway with the Sedan for a total cruising range of up to 648 miles.
- An EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway with the Hatchback for a total cruising range of up to 608 miles.
Chevy Cruze Performance Features
The new Chevy Cruze isn’t so focused on returning phenomenal fuel economy that it forgets about performance.
Available performance features include:
- Lowering suspension kit to optimize handling.
- Performance exhaust to let your engine breathe better.
- Z-link rear suspension to soften your ride and iron out the road.
Visit Our Jacksonville Showroom to Experience the Chevy Cruze Firsthand
While reading specs can showcase Chevy’s fusion of performance and efficiency, nothing beats taking a test drive to experience it for yourself. To find out more, explore trim levels, or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Related Posts from Beaver Chevrolet
As one of the only compact vehicles available with a diesel engine, the 2019 Chevy Cruze naturally delivers outstanding efficiency scores. Even with the entry-level gas engine, Chevrolet Cruze MPG ratings are competitive enough to deliver a total cruising range of up to 521 miles, so it’s an ideal model for those who prefer to…
The base trim of the Chevy Cruze starts at $17,995 and the highest trim starts at $23,530. Take a closer look at each trim level as well as the prices and features that make them stand out. You also have the option of a sedan or hatchback configuration. Find the Cruze that’s right for you…