2019 Chevy Cruze Price and Trim Options
The base trim of the Chevy Cruze starts at $17,995 and the highest trim starts at $23,530. Take a closer look at each trim level as well as the prices and features that make them stand out. You also have the option of a sedan or hatchback configuration. Find the Cruze that’s right for you at Beaver Chevrolet.
How Much is Each 2019 Chevy Cruze Trim?
- L – With a starting MSRP of $17,995, this entry-level option is only available through a custom order. The standard features included in this model are remote locking and unlocking, OnStar 4G LTE connectivity, Apple CarPlay™️ and Android Auto™️ integration, automatic headlights, a rearview camera, and more.
- LS – This level starts at $19,120 and provides the same features as the L trim plus carpeted floor mats and a front center armrest. You can also add on the Convenience Package which includes 16-inch wheels, steering wheel-mounted controls, and cruise control.
- LT – Starting at $21,720, the LT trim includes the Convenience Package features standard while also including LED running lights, a six-speaker audio system with satellite radio, rear USB ports, and a rear center armrest with cup holders. You can also enjoy the Driver Confidence Package with rear parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert. For more, choose the optional Convenience Package heated mirrors, keyless ignition, power-adjustable driver’s seat, and heated front seats.
- Diesel – As the second to the last trim, this model starts at $25,620 and comes with both the standard and optional features found on the LT and adds on a stronger 137 hp, 240 lb-ft of torque turbocharged 1.6L to gain up to 31 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the Ponte Vedra highway. Plus, there’s an available Preferred Package that includes simulated leather upholstery and a heated steering wheel.
- Premier – The highest trim level has a starting price of $23,520. This trim provides an upgraded suspension, 17-inch wheels, and ambient lighting as well as multiple package options. These packages include the RS Appearance package that adds fog lights, rear spoilers, and a sport body kit, the Sun and Sound Package includes a 9-speaker Bose audio system and sunroof, and the Driver Confidence II Package provides automatic high beams, forward collision warning, low-speed automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping assist.
Find Your Cruze at Beaver Chevrolet
How much is a Chevy Cruze? Anywhere from $17,995 to $23,520. Find the trim level and all the tech features you want when you make the trip to Beaver Chevrolet in Jacksonville. Before you visit, compare the Chevy Cruze vs. Chevy Malibu, or Ford Focus, learn about the Chevy Cruze MPG, apply for financing online to get pre-approved, then contact us to schedule a test drive in your favorite model.
More From Beaver Chevrolet
As one of the only compact vehicles available with a diesel engine, the 2019 Chevy Cruze naturally delivers outstanding efficiency scores. Even with the entry-level gas engine, Chevrolet Cruze MPG ratings are competitive enough to deliver a total cruising range of up to 521 miles, so it’s an ideal model for those who prefer to…
The base trim of the Chevy Cruze starts at $17,995 and the highest trim starts at $23,530. Take a closer look at each trim level as well as the prices and features that make them stand out. You also have the option of a sedan or hatchback configuration. Find the Cruze that’s right for you…