How Good is the 2019 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage?
Orange Park car shoppers looking for a compact SUV with a strong performance and fuel economy will come across the new 2019 Chevrolet Equinox. With three engine options available throughout the Equinox model lineup, you can personalize the Equinox’s performance to fit your needs. Learn more about the Chevy Equinox fuel economy below.
Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy
The Chevy Equinox fuel economy will vary based on which Equinox configuration and engine you choose. Think about your time spent behind the wheel and browse the mpg ratings below to see which model is better suited for you.
- An EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 32 mpg highway from the 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- An EPA-estimated 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway with the 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- An EPA-estimated 28 mpg city and 39 mpg highway with the 1.6L Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine
Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
The Equinox comes equipped with three proficient engine options that get you from Ponte Vedra to Jacksonville Beach. Browse the trim line and decide from the performance specs:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine: This option has an excellent balance of fuel efficiency and performance by delivering 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque and is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder engine: Improve your performance with a brawnier engine that generates 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. The engine performance is enhanced further with a smooth 9-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6L Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine: Enjoy 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque with this diesel option with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Maximize Your Gas Mileage with the Chevy Equinox
Are you ready to spend more time on the road and less at the gas pump? Visit Beaver Chevrolet and explore the Chevrolet Equinox features, exterior colors, and read the expert reviews before taking a test drive. We can also teach you how to program the Chevy garage door opener. Our finance team will discuss your options, including our available offers and incentives, to make your Equinox purchase more affordable.
More About the 2019 Chevy Equinox
Orange Park car shoppers looking for a compact SUV with a strong performance and fuel economy will come across the new 2019 Chevrolet Equinox. With three engine options available throughout the Equinox model lineup, you can personalize the Equinox’s performance to fit your needs. Learn more about the Chevy Equinox fuel economy below. Contact Us More…
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox has been getting a lot of attention lately, including these impressive Chevy Equinox reviews—but which of the Chevy Equinox configurations is right for your budget and needs? Find out with this rundown of all the Chevy Equinox trim levels, and then find all of them for sale right now near Ponte…
If you’re in the market for a new 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, you can customize this Chevy SUV in a number of colors. On top of the 4 available trim levels, you get 14 different color options to choose from. With paint colors like Ivy Metallic or Iridescent Pearl Tricoat, there’s a color to match your…
The 2019 Chevy Equinox reviews have arrived! Having just been redesigned last year, Ponte Vedra drivers are tempted now more than ever to pick a new Equinox configuration. Checking out what the reviews have to say will only further persuade you to get your own. New Equinox InventoryContact Us Safety The 2019 reviews, such as the one…