Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado
The Chevrolet Silverado has always been a customer favorite around the Orange Park and Ponte Vedra roads, so it’s no surprise that the Silverado Special Editions have garnered such interest at Beaver Chevrolet! Between the best-in-class towing capabilities and high-tech amenities, each Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado offers something special.
Silverado Special Editions
There are over ten different Silverado Special Editions to explore, so which will you choose for Jacksonville Beach drives?
- Centennial Edition: Available on the LTZ Z71, this trim is outfitted with exclusive Heritage emblems and Centennial Edition badging – along with signature Centennial Blue exterior.
- Redline: Found on LT Z71 double cabs and LTZ Z71 crew, the Redline has red and black accents like black grille, black badges, and 20-inch black wheels with red accents.
- Midnight & Midnight HD: Found on the Z71 Off-Road Package, these stylish trims offer bold black detailing with rugged features like Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac off-road tires and black 18-inch wheels.
- Rally 1: Available on Double Cab Custom models, the Rally 1 stands tall on 20-inch black wheels with rally striping and options like Black, Summit White, Red Hot, or Silver Ice Metallic exterior.
- Rally 2: Available on LT Z71 trims in Double or Crew Cab configurations, the Rally 2 adds sports 22-inch gloss black wheels and 4-inch round assist steps to the striped exterior of the Rally 1.
- High Desert: Offered on LT, LTZ, and High Country trims, the High Desert delivers tough performance with features like a lockable, water-resistant storage unit and Magnetic Ride Control – not to mention available EcoTec3 6.2L V8 engine.
- Custom Sport HD: Found on Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab LT and LTZ heavy-duty pickups, this sleek truck has chrome accents and body-color grille and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
- Realtree: Available on 1500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71 models, the Realtree is made for the outdoor enthusiast with details like Realtree® exterior graphics and Rancho® shocks.
- Special Ops: The Special Ops edition pays homage to the Navy SEAL Museum in Fort Pierce, Florida with one-of-a-kind graphics inspired by the Navy SEALS themselves, including deep-tinted windows and all-black bowties.
- Alaskan: Made to weather the toughest winters, the Silverado 2500HD Alaskan Edition offers Snow Plow Prep Package, Goodyear Wrangler® DuraTrac tires, and available 6.6L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel V8 engine.
- Black Out: Offered on 1500 WT Regular and Double Cab models, this stylish trim features blacked-out detailing from dark window tinting to black headlamp bezels and front grille.
Test Drive the Silverado Special Editions Today
More From Beaver Chevrolet
Despite only recently being introduced to Orange Park drivers, the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox reviews are stacked with praise for this family-friendly, fuel-efficient SUV. From performance to safety to entertainment features, find out what the critics are saying. Read this overview of recent 2020 Chevy Equinox reviews from Beaver Chevrolet, and find out if this model is right…
The new 2020 Colorado stands up to competitors like the Toyota Tacoma and Honda Ridgeline when it comes to the powerful Chevy towing capacity. A Ponte Vedra driver can expect the Chevy Colorado towing capacity to reach up to 7,700 pounds. Read on to learn more about the Chevy towing capacity. View Inventory Engine Choice Affects…
If you’re wondering, “How much is a Chevrolet Camaro?” or even “what’s the difference between premium vs. regular gas in my Camaro?” Beaver Chevrolet can help! The 2020 price range depends on the trim level. Whether your heart’s desire is a flashy red coupe or a more classic black Camaro convertible, you’ll find it in our extensive…